West Virginia Family Health®: On Demand Interpretation Services
Members of West Virginia Family Health®’s provider network now have access to low-rate Phone Interpretation services. This exclusive offer features trained, professional healthcare interpreters from Voiance Language Services.
Interpretation services are known to:
- Increase patient satisfaction.
- Decrease recidivism (e.g. compliance with medication instructions).
- Help achieve compliance with Title VI legal requirements (if your office receives Medicare or Medicaid payments, you must comply with Title
You can use this service with all of your non-English speaking patients, not just those who are associated with West Virginia Family Health®.
Signing Up and Accessing an Interpreter
Sign-up here, and within 2 days, you will have a toll-free number and your unique account number. Using a toll-free number on any phone, you will be able to connect an interpreter in hundreds of languages.
How it works:
- $75 one-time, non-refundable activation fee
- Services are billed in 60-second increments, applied from the time you are connected to an interpreter. You are only charged for the minutes you actually use.
- You will receive a monthly invoice for any used minutes
Your price is: $1.00 / minute of interpretation
Sign up now | If you have additional questions, feel free to call us at 866-742-9080, ext. 1.