Voiance Language Services holds a phone interpretation contract with the Federal Department of Education.
Give Your Students Access to a Meaningful Education.
Many public, private, and charter schools rely on Voiance’s phone interpretation service to communicate with Limited English Proficient parents and students.
Schools and districts like yours use phone interpretation in some of the following areas:
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) Special Education meetings.
- Disciplinary hearings.
- ELL/ESL parent meetings.
- Enrollment and welcome center inquiries.
- Health office and emergencies.
How Can Phone Interpretation Services Help Your Schools?
- Compliance: Maintain an effective Language Access Plan under Title VI.
- Cost Savings: Eliminate expensive hourly minimums from on-site interpreters.
- Instant Access: Talk to an interpreter in 15 seconds on average or less; no need to schedule an appointment.
- Consistency: Professional interpreters trained in Special Education and legal terminology, even for rare languages.
- Time savings: Eliminate scheduling issues and clearly set appointments with LEP parents without miscommunication.
Employee interpreters receive 120 hours of standardized, in-person training – three times longer than is typical in the industry – in US contact centers. Upon completion of training and testing, interpreters receive certification. You can be confident that our certified interpreters provide accuracy which may not be mirrored by bilingual staff or district community interpreters.